A little bit
my background to help shape your person schema.
"It has often been said that I sprint upstairs to the office in anticipation of solving problems and finding insights."
Media currently being created
Naturally user focused, UX conductor, people-person, innovative thinker, sharer of learnings, watercolour artist, producer of code, skills sharpener, extra-time giver, Detective of target audience needs & family guy.
- To close the gaps that currently exist, by conducting talks and writing articles.
- To work closely within a talented team, working in a mixture of remote and in-house working styles - 80/20.
- To surround myself in a work environment that excels in pushing boundaries, be that in a learning capacity or products delivered.
- After putting in years of groundwork, join bigger teams, where i can focus on a specialist role.
- To actively offer my services as a UX mentor by passing on my knowledge and improving user experiences by proxy.
- Teach those who wish to become UX practitioners.
- Help design several meaningful products that separate themselves from competitors, by pushing boundaries and managing risk.
- Advance towards a senior role, taking on more responsibility and positively influencing others.
- Become a competent full-stack developer, helping me become an impactful UX Designer.
Adapted from IDEO's model by Tim Brown (numbers = hours)
This example covers all areas under the broad UX umbrella.
ECDL qualified (intermediate)
W3Schools CSS certification